Survey Party Chief
EEC is seeking a Survey Party Chief for our Tucson office. The applicant shall have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Survey Party Chief.
- ♦ Proficiency with GPS with either Trimble or Spectra equipment
- ♦ Proficiency at job setup, data transfer, data collection and code use with data collector
- ♦ Understanding of coordinate translation, rotation, and datum adjustment
- ♦ Organization, neatness, and thoroughness in note keeping
- ♦ Punctuality and reliability
- ♦ Experience with construction staking
- ♦ Experience with control and corner recovery
- ♦ Thorough understanding of the principles and mathematics of surveying
- ♦ Previous experience as a Survey Party Chief
- ♦ Experience with Trimble Robotic
Must possess a valid AZ driver’s license and clean driving record, and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Please send resume to:
EEC has provided Surveying, Civil Engineering and Environmental Services throughout Arizona since 1987. We are an Employee-Owned, Certified Small Business, and recognize that the key to our success is our people.
EEC offers competitive compensation dependent on your skills and experience, a comprehensive benefit program, and career growth opportunities. Our benefits program includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, paid time off (PTO), 401(k) and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
EEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace