EEC recognizes that our employees are our most valuable asset and their efforts make us successful. We recognize that all aspects of compensation, including salary and benefits, need to be considered in order to attract and retain talented employees.
To maintain a competitive position within our industry, EEC continuously benchmarks and evaluates our benefit programs to ensure parity. Compensation is performance driven and high performers may be rewarded by bonuses based on overall company profitability.
• Competitive salaries
• Employer sponsored group health and dental insurance
• Group term life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
• Optional employee short and long-term disability insurance
• Medical Reimbursement and Dependent/Child Care Flexible Spending Accounts (pretax)
• Paid Time Off including holidays
• 401(k) Plan
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Company paid job-related education and training